- Coordinate with the team leaders to manage daily operations of the team. Including: build up, maintain working regulations; build up, maintain the compliance, working improvement; arrange, allocate shifts of the team; build up/adjust sales channel to approach customers; monitor progress, loan document result of incharged department; collaborate with other team leaders to solve arising problems…
- Prepare and implement sales plan, fulfil sales target of telesales
- Collaborate with team leaders to look for, allocate, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the usage of potential customers allocated to every team
- Build up, transfer, monitor and collaborate with team leaders to improve KPIs about productivity and job quality for telesales (number of calls, successful deals, successful product/product group selling, average loan amount, NPL…)
- Coordinate direct sales in receiving/supplementing loan document, customer’s on-site consultancy, signing loan contract and other tasks as job description, after telesales got a successful consultance.
- Build up, request personnel for telesales in accordance with company’s business orientation, with market in every time and join telesales recruitment.
- Prepare content, training documents and coordinate with team leaders to execute training/re-training activities for telesales.
- Prepare and request benefits, bonus in accordance with company’s policy and competitive with the market for telesales
- Collect, analyze and report information about product, service, program, sales policy of competitors
- Recommend ideas of products, program/sales policy just for telesales
- Develop, propose and implement internal emulation programs for telesales
- Analyze, report the effectiveness of telesales periodically
- Other task as a telesales supervisors
- Report to Sales Director (as requested)
- Age: 25-35
- At least 3 year experiences at the same position in financial, bank, insurance companies
- Graduated from University with major of finance, banking, business management, foreign trade, trading, Marketing
- English fluency (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Office computer proficiency
- Profound understanding of product, loan process (personal)
- Deeply understanding of customer behaviour in banking, finance, insurance sector
- Leadership, encouragement, inspiration and excellent convince
- Have communication, negotiation skill
- Have ability to collect, analyze, forecast and plan well
- Have experiences in training, mentoring and coaching salesmen
- Team work and working under high pressure
***We proudly offer this position to successful candidate with competitive salary as well as attractive compensation and benefit including a wide range of allowances (birthday, individual and family allowance, insurance etc.), outing trip. We work 8:00am – 5:30pm, from Mon to Fri with lunch and 12 days of Annual leave, 3 days Summer leave provided.